Error variable {number++}

Feb 13, 2022, 4:59:56 AM2/13/22
to Autofill Extension
Hello. After the update, an error occurred in the operation of the variable {number++}.
Example. I write {0+1} or {0++}. Every time the page is refreshed, instead of incrementing by one, it increments by 3, 4, 5, 8...

Addition.
The {number++} variable counts all the input fields on the page in the forms and adds by that amount. Instead of +1.

Autofill Extension

Feb 13, 2022, 11:11:40 PM2/13/22
to Autofill Extension
Thanks for reporting this. It was recently fixed, so this must have been a regression. I will get this fixed ASAP.

Autofill Extension

Feb 14, 2022, 12:47:17 AM2/14/22
to Autofill Extension
UPDATE: The fix is in v10.2.8, which is already out for Firefox in case you want to test it there first.

Feb 15, 2022, 2:07:52 PM2/15/22
to Autofill Extension
Thank you. I checked v10.2.8 in Firefox. Works correctly. Google Chrome is currently v10.2.2, works with a bug. I'm waiting for the update to v10.2.8.
понедельник, 14 февраля 2022 г. в 08:47:17 UTC+3, Autofill Extension:

Autofill Extension

Feb 15, 2022, 3:13:27 PM2/15/22
to Autofill Extension
Google used to take about 10 minutes to approve extensions, but now they take days. Thanks for the patience.

Feb 16, 2022, 8:54:08 AM2/16/22
to Autofill Extension
Hello. Checked v10.2.8. There is an inaccuracy. In the new version, input names are not case-checked. Instead of one, two inputs are taken into account. Example.

вторник, 15 февраля 2022 г. в 23:13:27 UTC+3, Autofill Extension:

Autofill Extension

Feb 17, 2022, 12:24:23 AM2/17/22
to Autofill Extension
Regex matching in Autofill has always been case-insensitive. It's stated so in the online docs:

"Match is case insensitive."

Sorry, I cannot change this behavior now because it might break countless rules for many people.