Re: Autofill for expiry date

Message has been deleted

Autofill Extension

Feb 18, 2022, 4:08:45 PM2/18/22
to Autofill Extension
The first thing I would try is right-click on the field and select "Autofill / Add rule for this field". Have you tried this? If it's not working, please send me the rule that it generated.

On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 6:39:55 AM UTC-8 kekp...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi, i am new to the autofill. Need some advice to solve the issue. My autofill cannot detect the passport expiry date. Any genius got solution? Screenshot 2022-02-18 221035-1.jpg
Screenshot 2022-02-18 221257-2.jpg
my input in autofill as below,
Screenshot 2022-02-18 222421-4.jpg

What should i need to correct for/input to my autofill list?

thanks alot.
Message has been deleted

Mohammad Abedini

Feb 20, 2022, 2:46:57 AM2/20/22
to Autofill Extension
hi
I can not  generate a rull for some fileds in following form.
Can you gaide me how to fix it?
the site is as follows:

Autofill Extension

Feb 21, 2022, 2:42:44 PM2/21/22
to Autofill Extension
Try this rule:

Type = JavaScript
Value =

let expiryDate = document.getElementById('Passengers_0__PassengerPassportExpiryDate');
if (expiryDate) {
  expiryDate.readOnly = false;
  expiryDate.value = '2024/02/01';

Autofill Extension