Populate only one field where duplicate fields exist

Jn.Es

Jan 10, 2024, 8:46:35 PMJan 10
to Autofill Extension
I have an odd issue with an HR form that I fill out frequently, so really want to solve this issue. The field names have a random number component that changes each time you visit the page (fine, just use regex) but all the fields on the form also have the same name, just incremented by 1 digit. (What programmer decided this lunacy, I don't know) i.e.

field45
field46
field47
field99

So autofill fills them all in with the same value as they all match the regex criteria. Any ideas how I can match only the first matching field, or second matching field, or third matching field so that I can input different values into each one? This is the first odd form I have not been able to overcome with regex.

Thanks!

Jn.Es

Jan 18, 2024, 5:33:04 PMJan 18
to Autofill Extension