Autofill v8.12.0 released

thdoan

Jun 8, 2018, 4:06:48 AM6/8/18
to Autofill Chrome Extension
This release contains a feature that a lot of you guys have been requesting. I may consider adding the ability to sync data to Google Drive, but that's very complex and is probably at least six months away if I do decide to do it (right now the feature below is good enough for me).

Changelog:
  • Added ability to import data from a remote file

iwil...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2018, 12:01:58 PM6/10/18
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Another question...
Did you recently tweak the program to not auto-enlarge the text and other cells in the form fill edit area?
Last few times they would expand when clicked on. Today they don't.

Now I need to manually expand them to edit them well.
And once expanded a reloaded Auto Fills Option page entails the same process all over again.
That's nearly painful lol

Thanks again.
Ian

thdoan

Jun 10, 2018, 3:13:52 PM6/10/18
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Thanks for reporting this, this must be a regression with the last hotfix for macOS. I'll get this fixed right away...

thdoan

Jun 10, 2018, 5:32:56 PM6/10/18
to Autofill Chrome Extension
UPDATE: This is now fixed in v8.13.0.