how to toggle two rules?

Reklama Verslui

Jan 20, 2022, 7:15:24 AM1/20/22
to Autofill Extension
Hello. how to toggle two rules from two websites in one ?

Autofill Extension

Jan 20, 2022, 5:10:22 PM1/20/22
to Autofill Extension
Hi, can you give more information on what you're trying to do?

Reklama Verslui

Jan 21, 2022, 1:16:49 AM1/21/22
to Autofill Extension
Hello. i have two websites which have description fields. one have rule name  ^description$  and other have rule name ^comments_lt$  text in this two rules same so how to wrote in one line all two rules with same text but with different rules ?

Jordan Brand

Jan 21, 2022, 12:18:53 PM1/21/22
to Autofill Extension
I have the same question.  I'm trying to apply the same data to many websites.  Is there a way to use OR logic in NAME field or something similar?  Like in his example below  ^description$ OR  ^comments_lt$

Autofill Extension

Jan 22, 2022, 3:07:56 PM1/22/22
to Autofill Extension
If you want different rules to use the same text in Value, then create a variable in Variables tab (see https://www.tohodo.com/autofill/help.html#variables).

If you want a rule to match two possible Name patterns, then you can accomplish that with Regular Expressions, e.g.:

^(description|comments_lt)$

Jordan Brand

Jan 23, 2022, 8:28:24 PM1/23/22
to Autofill Extension