Stretching "Site" box on "Form Fields" page

turbowells

Feb 14, 2022, 7:11:03 AM2/14/22
to Autofill Extension
Running 10.2.2 on Chrome

It seems I am no longer able to stretch the "Site" box on the "Form Fields" page.

When I go down through my list to delete old entries, I would stretch the first box so all text is displayed.  Many of the "Site" entries have similar names with unique endings and don't fit in the default box size.  Now I have to click each box to see the full text before determining if I want to delete it or not.

Autofill Extension

Feb 14, 2022, 2:13:56 PM2/14/22
to Autofill Extension
Ah, that was removed so make the Edit button fit in better. You may be the first person to be using this resizer :). I will add it back in the next release.

turbowells

Feb 19, 2022, 7:26:31 PM2/19/22
to Autofill Extension
I see it's back.  Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Autofill Extension

Feb 20, 2022, 6:23:58 PM2/20/22
to Autofill Extension
You're welcome! Thanks for the feedback.