How to make a variable to insert in different text fields.

Fox

Aug 6, 2017, 9:00:13 AM8/6/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
I need fill in a large amount of fields where there's one variable like:
- {variable} some text.
- some text {variable} some text.
- some text {variable}.
Is there something possible that I can change just one word and al the other textfields auto replace the variable with the one word?
I have tried some javascript, but the value field from type text doesn't seem to change.

thdoan

Aug 21, 2017, 5:27:34 PM8/21/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension, janne...@gmail.com
This is a feature that is on the roadmap, but sorry I can't give you a timeline when it will be implemented. Even though it's on my roadmap, you're the first person to request such a feature :-).