🌑how to execute a profile for different URL

த-உழவன்infoFarmer

Sep 28, 2021, 7:23:34 AM9/28/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Hope you all are safe and well.
I am infoFarmer from TamilNadu state, India. This is my first e-mail to you all.
I created a Autofill profile which executes well. Then i want to execute the same profile for 200 urls which are available as a CSV file. KIndly give guide lines, please.
myProfle.csv
URLlist.csv

Autofill Chrome Extension

Sep 28, 2021, 3:10:39 PM9/28/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
If you are proficient in JavaScript, then you should be able to get this to work by adding a JavaScript that has these 200 URLs in an array. The rule would load each URL one after another. In order for this to work, the Site filter needs to match all 200 URLs.

Another solution would be to copy the same set of rules to 200 different profiles, each one with a different Site filter that matches the URL. To make copying faster, export the rules to a CSV and copy the rows (and add new profiles) in Excel.

Autofill Chrome Extension

Sep 28, 2021, 3:12:06 PM9/28/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
After you have the 200 profiles set up, you can execute them one after another using one JavaScript rule -- see this thread for more info: https://groups.google.com/g/chrome-autofill/c/OOgIjPTShtM

த-உழவன்infoFarmer

Sep 29, 2021, 8:42:18 AM9/29/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Thanks indeed for your reply. I have no knowledge about Javascript. but i gothrough your guidance and created  the setup file which is as a attachment. I recorded only one  Autofile viz., feelingPage1 as attached earlier. Is the attch file good? then how to execute?

//Another solution would be to copy the same set of rules to 200 different profiles, each one with a different Site filter that matches the URL. To make copying faster, export the rules to a CSV and copy the rows (and add new profiles) in Excel.// how?

Now i manually changing, site url in Form fields.

புதன், 29 செப்டம்பர், 2021அன்று முற்பகல் 12:42:06 UTC+5:30 மணிக்கு Autofill Chrome Extension எழுதியது:
ProfleURLs.csv

Autofill Chrome Extension

Sep 30, 2021, 8:22:24 PM9/30/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
You're on the right track, but the profile (c1, c2, etc.) and rule (r1, r2, etc.) IDs need to be unique. I've corrected your CSV with two sample profiles. You can use this as an example to do the rest. It's easier if you open the CSV in Excel, do the edits there, copy all cells, and paste directly into the Import/Export field, then import into Autofill.
ProfleURLs-corrected.csv

த*உழவன்

Oct 1, 2021, 12:21:40 AM10/1/21
to chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Extremely happy!
Thank you so much indeed, sir.
My age is 52. I am a wikimedian focusing on Tamil wikisource. I started learning python3 from youtube web. i hope that i will write a programme to create the urls-input file  and i will share the programme to you.  I wants to learn javascript after this tool usage. If you know, any free study video tutorials from scratch. Kindly give the link please.

-தகவலுழவன்
Wikimedia-User-Name: Info-farmer  Mobile:+91 9095343342

வெள்., 1 அக்., 2021, முற்பகல் 5:52 அன்று, Autofill Chrome Extension <chrome-...@googlegroups.com> எழுதியது:

Autofill Chrome Extension

Oct 1, 2021, 7:57:36 PM10/1/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension

Awesome. All the best in your learning journey :-).

Autofill Chrome Extension

Oct 1, 2021, 7:59:41 PM10/1/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
P.S. There's really no one link that will instantly make you a master of JavaScript, but if you keep at it, then eventually you will figure things out on your own. StackOverflow is a very good resource.