Feedback

Glen Bradley

Apr 13, 2022, 9:08:58 PM4/13/22
to Autofill Extension
is there not some sort of normal/basic already made common txt fields like name or email that you could preset up in options? *i mean i like what it can do, but why not have that available?

i may be a little slow sometimes, but i did not see the right click option anywhere that stood out and hit me and of course i was not looking for it, i was looking for some option to quickly enter in a few common fields for a forum i was filling out at that moment.
(only after trying a different extension did i notice. normally i would have uninstalled it first)

imo you should make that much more obvious, i spent 30 min skimming your help site stuff to only notice i missed it a bit down feature list mixed in with quick access bullet point. I kept fast skimming looking for a import or some vague option i was missing.

I'm guessing a bulk of your first time downloaders are looking for same basic functionality as I was as the name directly implies it does do that and normally i would not have spent anywhere near the about of time i did to figure it out, Normally would be instant remove and one star.

In my line of work the best ways to improve is getting feedback!

Thanks for your time to read this lol