Execute profile

rhal...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2019, 12:20:16 PM6/1/19
to Autofill Chrome Extension
How do I stop Execute profile from setting the last profile I use as the default profile for all pages?
Why doesn't it use the profile based on the URL/web page the profile was created for?
I don't want to have to set a new profile every time I use it.
Thanks.

Jacob Gurr

Nov 17, 2020, 8:18:39 AM11/17/20
to Autofill Chrome Extension
^This. I wanna know the solution too.

thdoan

Dec 15, 2020, 1:31:21 AM12/15/20
to Autofill Chrome Extension
This is a very good suggestion that I think will improve Autofill's usability for many people. Some folks have different usage patterns (e.g., keeping an "OFF" dummy profile with no rules to temporarily disable Autofill), so this will be added as an option under Other Stuff.

My schedule is unpredictable these days, so I don't have an ETA at the moment.

Randy via Gmail

Dec 15, 2020, 1:53:27 PM12/15/20
to chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!... yes, that would make Autofill much better.

Talonts

Jan 12, 2021, 3:07:42 PM1/12/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Thank you for considering this.  It's my biggest annoyance with Autofill, that ANY time I save a new field/page to AF, it switches to that Profile, then when I load a dozen tabs that have their own Profiles or are Unfiled, I have to right-click on a field and choose the ALL Profile and reload every single tab to get them to populate.

Autofill Chrome Extension

Jan 12, 2021, 6:27:25 PM1/12/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
In the meantime, you can minimize the annoyances by taking advantage of the Advanced tab. In this tab you can specify that certain profiles always execute (you can grab the profile ID by exporting your data).