Private extension?

Anou Anou

Feb 24, 2024, 7:07:13 PMFeb 24
to Autofill Extension
Hi all!
I've been using Tohodo's Autofill extension for a while now and it's really been helping me so much. Now I'd like to use it for my daily task at work as well! However, because the information is confidential :( is there anyway I can use the extension as an offline form and working with it privately? as in an unpublished extension? Thanks in advance and have a good day!

Autofill Extension

Apr 8, 2024, 12:52:57 PMApr 8
to Autofill Extension
Lightning Autofill can be used with local files, but you may need to click Details and enable it here:

screenshot_000247.png

This extension doesn't send your data anywhere (unless you're on the Plus/Pro plan and enable cloud sync), so it's safe to use offline.