How can I make the dropdown menu have more profiles per row

Plant Stop Dubai

Dec 21, 2021, 1:50:22 PM12/21/21
to Autofill Extension
I have around 100 profiles and I have to execute all of them once every 2 days. One of my biggest issues is that once I reach about the 50th profile, executing the rest takes so long as I need to wait for the list to go down. Is there any possibility that I can make the dropdown list have 3 profiles side by side per row, as that would save me a lot of time. Is it even adjustable? I'm not too sure I checked around all the settings and couldn't find any option for that. Please let me know, Thanks for reading this

Autofill Extension

Dec 21, 2021, 11:44:16 PM12/21/21
to Autofill Extension
Hmm....I think you are a power user and running up against browser limitations :). I don't think I can solve this completely, but I can make it better for you by converting the dropdown menu into a searchable datalist. Look for this in v10.

Plant Stop Dubai

Dec 22, 2021, 9:02:17 AM12/22/21
to Autofill Extension
where is v10 please?

Autofill Extension

Dec 23, 2021, 9:29:59 PM12/23/21
to Autofill Extension
It should be released within the next month or so.