Autofill v7.2.0 released

thdoan

Feb 10, 2017, 6:41:56 AM2/10/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
This will probably be the last version for awhile. Some often-requested features were added and various minor issues fixed.

What's New:
  • Added profile name to Move button in All profile
  • Added debugging option
  • Unfiled now honors "Overwrite by default" option
  • Removed profile tooltip in All profile
  • Fixed disabled and read-only fields getting autofilled
  • Fixed error saving new profile in some cases
  • Fixed extraneous tooltips

cheryl...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2017, 4:53:09 PM2/10/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Everything was working perfectly for me until the release.  I have over 400 rules and now not one of them works.  Nothing new saves either.  Guess I'll have to revert back to LastPass :(

thdoan

Feb 11, 2017, 12:56:35 PM2/11/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension, cheryl...@gmail.com
Sorry to hear that it broke for you. You can install the previous version by going to chrome://extensions/ and dragging the attached file into that window.
Autofill_v710.crx

Adriano

Feb 14, 2017, 6:34:56 AM2/14/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
The new option "Added profile name to Move button in All profile" is a great addition, but let me please leave you a suggestion :
Many times it's important to copy fields already in other profiles, so copying fields between profiles is something that we would like to see.

Regards, Adriano

thdoan

Feb 14, 2017, 9:25:50 AM2/14/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension, afon...@topsolutions.pt
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. If I find some free time I can add that as a feature. In the future I plan to get rid of the profiles system altogether and replace it with a tag system similar to Evernote so that you won't even have to copy rules (since a rule can have multiple tags).

mrs....@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2017, 3:20:30 PM3/11/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Thank you for all your hard work on this amazing extension!!

mrs....@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2017, 4:58:45 PM3/11/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension, afon...@topsolutions.pt
tags like evernote would be AMAZING!

bpr...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2017, 4:21:19 AM3/14/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
<input type="image" name="ctl00$ccMain$btnLogin" id="ccMain_btnLogin" src="../Images/Login.png">
how to wright a javascript for this to get auto click
please give me complete code
i will just past it  in the VALUE field

thdoan

Mar 15, 2017, 10:17:44 PM3/15/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
document.getElementById('ccMain_btnLogin').click();

doga...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 1:51:50 PM4/24/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
hello, does your extension support jquery for javascript entries?

thdoan

Apr 25, 2017, 5:13:23 AM4/25/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension, doga...@gmail.com
No, but for the purposes of autofilling/autoclicking you can use document.querySelector();

Furkan Şen

Apr 25, 2017, 5:55:20 AM4/25/17
to thdoan, Autofill Chrome Extension
Hello

I need to use jquery element.trigger('change') method but i couldnt
get success to find its equivalent in javascript.

thdoan

Apr 25, 2017, 11:55:49 AM4/25/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension, thd...@gmail.com, doga...@gmail.com
Hi, see A5 in FAQ.

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 5:55:20 PM UTC+8, Furkan Şen wrote:
Hello

I need to use jquery element.trigger('change') method but i couldnt
get success to find its equivalent in javascript.

Furkan Şen

Apr 25, 2017, 12:31:35 PM4/25/17
to thdoan, Autofill Chrome Extension
There is two dropdowns in a form which are for city and town . They
are related each other. When city dropdown selected, ajax call in
background is submitted and fills the towns. When i select city with
javascript, towns are not retrieved, i need to manually trigger
dropdown element change method. Is there a way to achieve this ?

thdoan

Furkan Şen

Apr 26, 2017, 9:15:00 AM4/26/17
to thdoan, Autofill Chrome Extension
I tried with instructions in A5 . but it didnt work. Child dropdown
values are not populated after parent dropdown value manuallt set. See
https://www.tchibo.com.tr/register page that im trying to do.

Here is my code:

var eChange = new Event('change'),
elCountry = document.querySelectorAll('*[id^="cityDropDown_id"]')[0],
elState = document.querySelectorAll('*[id^="districtDropDown_id"]')[0];
// Select country
elCountry.value = 41;
// Trigger country 'change' event
elCountry.dispatchEvent(eChange);
// Select state when it's populated with states
var timer = setInterval(function() {
if (elState.options.length) {
elState.value = 'Afşin';
// Trigger state 'change' event
elState.dispatchEvent(eChange);
// Stop the interval
clearInterval(timer);
}
}, 1000);

thdoan

Apr 26, 2017, 10:35:01 AM4/26/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension, thd...@gmail.com, doga...@gmail.com
I think the example from A5 was maybe not such a good example for the form you were trying to auto-select. The code below should work -- do you see what I did differently?
  • added {bubbles:true} for the 'change' event (this is required for your form, but not for others)
  • used querySelector() instead of querySelectorAll() since the name attribute is unique for each select (querySelectorAll() is only required when there is no unique way to identify the element)
  • reduced the wait interval time to 100 ms instead of 1000 ms (1 sec) to speed up the auto-select
The code selects city = Afyonkarahisar, then district = Bayat.

var eChange = new Event('change', {bubbles:true}),
  elCity = document.querySelector('select[name="address:addressForm:addressFormView:21:wrapper:city"]'),
  elDistrict = document.querySelector('select[name="address:addressForm:addressFormView:21:wrapper:district"]');
// Select city
elCity.value = 2;
// Trigger country 'change' event
elCity.dispatchEvent(eChange);
// Select district when it's populated
var timer = setInterval(function() {
  if (elDistrict.options.length>1) {
    elDistrict.value = 'Bayat';
    // Trigger state 'change' event
    elDistrict.dispatchEvent(eChange);
    // Stop the interval
    clearInterval(timer);
  }
}, 100);

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 9:15:00 PM UTC+8, Furkan Şen wrote:
[...]

doga...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2017, 10:54:48 AM4/26/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension, thd...@gmail.com, doga...@gmail.com
Thank you very much. It worked perfectly.

Thanks for your help.