Automate inputting the same information into multiple fields (Loom video included)

Danielle

Feb 19, 2024, 8:13:50 PMFeb 19
to Autofill Extension
Hi,

I use Autofill at my job to automate the process of filling out loan applications.

I have to apply (for 15-20 people a day) with a specific person's information on 10+ different loan websites, and the websites all have different names for the same fields.

For example, one website might call phone number "Mobile" while another calls it ""^person_home_phone$"

So if I wanted to have the phone number 521-302-4788 autofill on multiple websites, I have to copy and paste it into Autofill six times (under six different field names) to get it to work on all websites I use Autofill on, because they all have different names for phone number.

I am trying to figure out a way to automate this process so that I don't have to copy and paste multiple times for each field.

How can I get Autofill to automatically input a value from another field that I have already filled out?

So far I've tried using field reference IDs to make it so that Autofill will populate the same information into multiple fields (see attached picture) - but the problem with that is that when I duplicate a saved profile (which I do because I always work off of a copy of a blank template, so that when I'm done, I can just delete the filled-out copy and create a new blank template to use for the next set of applications I'm filling out), the field reference IDs change and so the whole system breaks.

Field IDs.png