Create a "delay" profile

turbowells

Feb 9, 2022, 6:04:37 PM2/9/22
to Autofill Extension
I'm trying to create a "delay" profile to contain all my sites where I need a delay.  This would allow me to add a delay only to the sites where I need them instead of globally.  Sometimes I run into sites where only some fields require a delay, not all.  In those cases, I'd move single rules to the "delay" profile.

Here are the pertinent settings:

Windows 11, Chrome, v10.1.0

c1,delay,,,,,
r1904,0,"^email$","x...@x.com","pepsirookiecruise.com/",0,c1
activeprofile,0,,,,,
advanced,"[""c1: delay=2""]",,,,,

The problem is that unless the "delay" profile is active, no delay takes place.  If the "delay" profile is active, it seems that all entries use the delay regardless of which profile they are in.

What am I missing here?  Any way to accomplish what I want without having to switch profiles?

Thanks
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Autofill Extension

Feb 9, 2022, 8:09:06 PM2/9/22
to Autofill Extension
There should be no need to move any rules in to a separate "delay" profile -- this is what the Advanced tab is for. For example, if only rule r1904 needs a 1.5-second delay, then add this to the Advanced tab:

r1904: delay=1.5

On the other hand, if r1904 is a rule that you want to always execute automatically (i.e., autofill), even in Manual mode (assuming it's inside an active profile), then add this:

r1904: forcefill=true

Now if you want r1904 to autofill regardless of what the active profile is, then add this:

r1904: all=true

Note that you can define any combination of the above to either a rule ID or a profile ID (which would apply these overrides to every rule inside that profile). More info here:

turbowells

Feb 9, 2022, 8:32:01 PM2/9/22
to Autofill Extension
Hi,

I'd read through the help and I'd tried it both ways, adding a delay to a profile and individual rules via the "Advanced" tab.  Neither seemed to work.

For example:

advanced,"[""r1905: delay=2"",""r1906: delay=2"",""r1907: delay=2"",""r1759: delay=2"",""r1760: delay=2"",""r1761: delay=2""]",,,,,

The delay profile is cleaner as I can just move individual rows to the delay profile via the "Form Fields" tab.  The obsolete rows can also be deleted via the "Form Fields" tab.

For individual delay rules, I have to figure out the Rule ID, then go to the advance tab and add them individually.  Then eventually delete them individually after I figure out which ones aren't needed anymore.

Autofill Extension

Feb 10, 2022, 8:52:20 PM2/10/22
to Autofill Extension
Ah, yes for your use case then it would be more convenient and quicker to move your rules into a profile that is delayed via something like c1: delay=2 in Advanced tab.

"I'd read through the help and I'd tried it both ways, adding a delay to a profile and individual rules via the "Advanced" tab.  Neither seemed to work." -- This would be a bug if neither are working. Since I cannot reproduce this issue, would it be possible for you to share your exported settings so that I can try to reproduce it?

turbowells

Feb 11, 2022, 7:24:46 AM2/11/22
to Autofill Extension

Here's a sample config with a delay profile.  If the "delay" profile is the active profile, all entries are delayed.  If "All" or "Unfiled" is active, no entries are delayed.  Yahoo.com should be delayed, the others should not.

I couldn't reproduce the single rule delay issue with the test config, so I'll need to give it more thought with my full config.

Running v10.2.0 on Windows 11/Chrome.

### AUTOFILL PROFILES ###,,,,,,
Profile ID,Name,Site,Hotkey,,,
c1,delay,,,,,
### AUTOFILL RULES ###,,,,,,
Rule ID,Type,Name,Value,Site,Mode,Profile
r2,0,"^keyword$","tracking number here","usps.com/",1,
r3,0,"^trackingnumber$","trackingID","fedex.com/en-us/home.html",1,
r4,0,"^trackNums$","trackingnumber","ups.com/us/en/Home.page",1,
r1,0,"^p$","search bar text","yahoo.com/",1,c1
### AUTOFILL OPTIONS ###,,,,,,
advanced,"[""c1: delay=3.0""]",,,,,
exceptions,"[]",,,,,
textclips,"[]",,,,,
variables,"[]",,,,,
activecat,0,,,,,
autoimport,0,,,,,
backup,0,30,,,,
badge,1,,,,,
closeinfobar,1,1,,,,
debug,0,,,,,
delay,0,0.5,,,,
fluid,1,,,,,
hidebackup,0,,,,,
manual,0,,,,,
mask,1,,,,,
menu,1,,,,,
overwrite,1,,,,,
sitefilters,1,,,,,
skiphidden,0,,,,,
sound,1,,,,,
vars,1,,,,,
voice,0,1,,,,

Autofill Extension

Feb 11, 2022, 1:32:02 PM2/11/22
to Autofill Extension
Thank you for the sample settings -- I was able to reproduce the issue. The delay is working if the delay profile is active, but it's NOT working if you're in All or Unfiled. I'll get this fixed ASAP.

Autofill Extension

Feb 11, 2022, 6:09:30 PM2/11/22
to Autofill Extension
Good news: this bug has been squashed! Fix coming in next release...

turbowells

Feb 13, 2022, 2:45:18 PM2/13/22
to Autofill Extension
Hi,

I've got v10.2.2 running on Chrome and not seeing any difference with the delay profile.  Entries are only delayed when the "delay" profile is active, and all entries are delayed, regardless of which profile they are in.

I reloaded the sample profile posted earlier and I'm still seeing the problem.

Autofill Extension

Feb 13, 2022, 11:04:29 PM2/13/22
to Autofill Extension
Google takes a lot longer to publish these days, so when a version is pending you cannot upload a new version. The fix is actually in the version after 10.2.2 (10.2.7). It should roll out in the next couple days, whenever Google approves it.

Autofill Extension

Feb 14, 2022, 12:47:38 AM2/14/22
to Autofill Extension
UPDATE: The fix is in v10.2.8, which is already out for Firefox in case you want to test it there first.

turbowells

Feb 16, 2022, 10:59:06 AM2/16/22
to Autofill Extension
I've got  v10.2.8 on Chrome now and I can see there is a difference.  If all fields for a "Site" are in the "delay" profile, it seems to work fine.  If some fields for a "site" are in the  "delay" profile and some fields are in the "Unfiled" profile, the fields in the "Unfiled" profile are not all entered.

I can't think of a reason I'd need fields in both profiles, so I don't see it as a big deal, but I thought I'd point it out.

Thank you

Autofill Extension

Feb 17, 2022, 12:21:18 AM2/17/22
to Autofill Extension
Thanks for reporting this -- I'll check it out.

Do you have "Autofill active profile only" checked or unchecked?

turbowells

Feb 17, 2022, 6:42:11 AM2/17/22
to Autofill Extension
It's unchecked.

turbowells

Feb 17, 2022, 1:20:52 PM2/17/22
to Autofill Extension
I'm going to back off that there is still an issue.  I tried a few more sites and the delay seemed fine, even when there was only some fields in the "delay" profile.

I *think* the first site I tested really did need the delay in all fields as there was occasionally a timing issue.

m mabbma

Feb 17, 2022, 3:39:05 PM2/17/22
to Autofill Extension
How to turn off discord and Twitter autofill, find instructions can not find the answer, the Internet can not search, discord and Twitter autofill invalid, especially discord autofill is virtual, enter can not be sent

m mabbma

Feb 17, 2022, 3:42:01 PM2/17/22
to Autofill Extension

These are all fake fonts and cannot be sentRVB69NHVRFA$N74LZD$463.pngPUI_}X$8}7VGALY($7%UD$T.png

Autofill Extension

Feb 17, 2022, 6:06:01 PM2/17/22
to Autofill Extension
Note that if "Autofill active profile only" is unchecked, Autofill will process ALL rules in all profiles no matter what the active profile is. It first gathers all the rules to process by matching the Site field, then by the Name field. If you keep  "Autofill active profile only" is unchecked, make sure every rule has a Site filter (or you can have the Site filter at the profile level).