Autofill for mouse click on website

Vicky Lahkar

Feb 15, 2022, 2:53:23 AM2/15/22
to Autofill Extension
Dear all,
Please see the image which I have provided, I have managed to emulate a mouse click on a particular section of a webpage, but am unable to perform a second mouse click on another element. I may be using the wrong value for the 2nd click. Please see the image provided and kindly guide me.
Thanks and regards,
Vicky.
 autofill bulk.jpg

jack

Feb 15, 2022, 4:05:44 AM2/15/22
to Autofill Extension
your pic not download

Autofill Extension

Feb 17, 2022, 12:40:31 AM2/17/22
to Autofill Extension
Vicky, there might be timing issues, like the action 2 element not being ready yet when the 2nd JS rule executes. Try adding a setInterval() to detect when it exists in the DOM first before clicking it.

Also, you can combine these two JS rules into one rule.

Vicky Lahkar

Feb 17, 2022, 1:31:51 AM2/17/22
to chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I have actually set two different profiles using two different hot keys.After I have already executed the first action hotkey, I wait for the menu to popup and after that I press the second profile (mouse clock on Bulk Department Aproval link) hotkey for clicking on the this particular link. But still the mouse is unable to click on that. I guess it has something to do with the variable's value.
Please guide.

Autofill Extension

Feb 17, 2022, 5:55:52 PM2/17/22
to Autofill Extension
When the menu is open and you manually execute the 2nd JavaScript in the console, does it work?

Vicky Lahkar

Feb 17, 2022, 7:20:19 PM2/17/22
to chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, when the menu is open, I manually execute the 2ndJavascript in the console, but it doesn't work. Please guide.

Autofill Extension

Feb 18, 2022, 3:46:18 PM2/18/22
to Autofill Extension
Vicky, if the JS code doesn't work in the console, it's not going to work in Autofill either. I usually test in the console before adding it as a rule.

It's hard for me to tell you what's wrong since I cannot access this menu. Is there a way you can create a test account for me, or let me use your account (and you can change the password after)?

Message has been deleted

Vicky Lahkar

Feb 18, 2022, 8:44:12 PM2/18/22
to Autofill Extension
Ok, can I have your email ID please, so that I can send you the details?

Autofill Extension

Feb 21, 2022, 12:02:27 AM2/21/22
to Autofill Extension
Yes, you can email me at tom at the domain in the footer of Autofill Options.

Autofill Extension

Feb 21, 2022, 2:56:49 PM2/21/22
to Autofill Extension
Vicky, I got your code -- thanks. In the example you gave, it seems you simply want to click this "Bulk Deptwise Approval" link in the menu:

  Bulk Deptwise Approval
</a>

Instead of using JavaScript to simulate clicking the menus, have you tried creating a rule to go directly to this page? Something like this (I'm using the function they're using in the `onclick` handler):

navigateURL(&quot;744&quot;,&quot;../Investigation/BulkDeptwiseApproval.aspx?Action=BulkApprove&quot;,&quot;Bulk Deptwise Approval&quot;,&quot;&quot;,&quot;&quot;);

Autofill Extension

Feb 21, 2022, 3:00:25 PM2/21/22
to Autofill Extension
If the code above doesn't work, try one of these:

navigateURL('744', '../Investigation/BulkDeptwiseApproval.aspx?Action=BulkApprove', 'Bulk Deptwise Approval', '', '');

- OR -

location =  '../Investigation/BulkDeptwiseApproval.aspx?Action=BulkApprove';

Vicky Lahkar

Feb 21, 2022, 7:39:35 PM2/21/22
to chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have mailed the details at chrome-...@googlegroups.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Autofill Extension" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chrome-autofill/9db88f3b-aa47-4a06-b6cf-27bbb123597cn%40googlegroups.com.

Autofill Extension

Feb 22, 2022, 2:37:03 PM2/22/22
to Autofill Extension
Hi Vicky, if you email to @googlegroups.com it will be posted to this group publicly. If you want to email me privately, please email to my first name at tohodo.com.

Tom

Vicky Lahkar

Feb 23, 2022, 5:27:37 PM2/23/22
to chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for your time.
What should I do to directly go to that link. Please let me know the steps as I am not a geek at this. Should I be using Autofill or something else?
Regards.

Autofill Extension

Feb 23, 2022, 5:31:51 PM2/23/22
to Autofill Extension
If your goal is to click on the  "Bulk Deptwise Approval" link in the menu, then you should be to achieve this with one JavaScript rule...

Type = JavaScript
Value =

navigateURL('744', '../Investigation/BulkDeptwiseApproval.aspx?Action=BulkApprove', 'Bulk Deptwise Approval', '', '');

Let me know if the rule above works for you.

Vicky Lahkar

Feb 24, 2022, 12:01:33 AM2/24/22
to chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the help, but the above method didnt work. I used Hotkey but the nothing gets clicked.
Please guide.

Vicky Lahkar

Feb 24, 2022, 2:46:38 AM2/24/22
to chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Finally I got it working with this profile:
Thanks for guiding.