executing profiles

gauravba...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 1:07:42 AM10/11/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
certain pages do not allow right clicks. in such cases how to execute the profiles number 11 onward ? because till 10 we have keyboard shortcuts. please correct this as i have around 100 profiles and the website where i use it does not allow me right clicks.

thdoan

Oct 14, 2017, 4:54:54 PM10/14/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Sometime in the future I'll add a master shortcut that brings up profiles in an overlay. For now, there's a way you can still right-click even if they try to prevent it: try right-clicking before the page is finished loading, or hold down Ctrl or some other key and right-click at the same time, then let go of the key.

gauravbala...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2017, 4:56:37 PM10/14/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Found out another easy option. Downloaded a extension that enables right click on websites that do not allow right clicks. Now it works like a charm. 😬

thdoan

Oct 14, 2017, 4:57:19 PM10/14/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Awesome, that works, too :)

gauravbala...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2017, 4:59:17 PM10/14/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Another option that should be added is to copy profile. Because i had to edit the entire txt file. As i had 50 same profiles. But for 50 different people. So basically the template was same but the value was different. But had to edit individually.

thdoan

Oct 14, 2017, 5:06:23 PM10/14/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
That's a good suggestion, thanks. I've added it to my to-do list.

virtual...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2017, 3:14:16 AM11/8/17
to Autofill Chrome Extension
I +1 for this feature too. Will be thankful if you implement this.
Regards.

thdoan

May 20, 2018, 6:44:42 PM5/20/18
to Autofill Chrome Extension
I'm happy to announce that you can now duplicate profiles in v8.0.0 :-). Full changelog here: