Trigger On / Off

md rezaul islam

Jan 27, 2021, 9:47:04 AM1/27/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension

Hey,

You folks do a great job that helps our filling form automatically. But I feel odd when i cant on / off triggering based on url or field name. I found that Autofill works on url triggering by default. But it'll help more if Autofill supports triggering based on name of field. I wish there will be settings that helps us that way.

I wish: trigger will work based on URL by default ON state. trigger will work based on field name OFF state.

Autofill Chrome Extension

Jan 27, 2021, 3:15:28 PM1/27/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
You're the first person to request this, and I'm surprised it hasn't been requested before since it seems like something that can be useful. I have marked this as an official feature request to add to my to-do list.