Unable to check checkbox.

Flamedust

Jan 6, 2023, 2:17:54 AM1/6/23
to Autofill Extension
I was using Autofill to make copyright complaints, when Google renewed the page, I found that I can't use Autofill to check the checkboxes of sworn statments, or select the country as USA, or set the date as today.

The url is:
https://reportcontent.google.com/forms/dmca_search?hl=en&utm_source=wmx&utm_medium=deprecation-pane&utm_content=legal-removal-request

I tried to understand how to use javascript but still never succeed. Could anyone help me?

Autofill Extension

Jan 8, 2023, 5:48:44 PM1/8/23
to Autofill Extension
It appears Google has replaced the old form with web components, which are like custom HTML tags. Autofill's text/password/select/checkbox/radio rules only work with standard HTML tags like <input>, so they won't work with the web components in the new form, e.g.: https://i.imgur.com/m9Qgwzu.png

To work around this, you'll need to use a JavaScript rule. This worked for me (to improve reliability, I added a 1sec delay before executing the script):

setTimeout(() => {
  document.querySelector('[aria-labelledby="mat-label-copyright-acknowledgement"]').click()
}, 1000);

Flamedust

Jan 9, 2023, 2:26:42 AM1/9/23
to Autofill Extension
Thanks a lot, I have filled in your sample and successfully checked the 3 SWORN STATEMWENTS.
But I barely know about Javascript, would you be kind enough to also give me the scriprts of the following spots:

1. Check the "Is the submission related to an unauthorized stream of an upcoming live-event?*" as "No".
2. Choose the country as "United States"
3. Select the date as today.

Much appreciates.