Select Size 45 and always put a 42.5 into my Cart... I dont get it.

Alexander

Mar 28, 2021, 5:40:05 PM3/28/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension

Hey Guys,

on https://www.converse.com/de/regular/chuck-taylor-all-star-classic-high-top/ID00009MP.html?lang=de_DE for an example I added myself a new rule since autofiller dont recognized I changed something in the size dropdown menu.
I added: ^variationDropdown-size$ (select) with the value "45" ... and autofiller selects the EU 45 aswell  but when I click "in den Warenkorb (add to cart)" I always have size 42.5 in my cart. Can someone help me? Size 45 is still in stock and available.

Best regards,

Alexander

Alexander

Mar 31, 2021, 9:27:57 AM3/31/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Please.. is there someone who could help me with that problem?

Autofill Chrome Extension

Mar 31, 2021, 6:39:09 PM3/31/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
This will be patched in the next release, but for the time being you can create this JS rule to autofill the size dropdown:

Type = JavaScript

Value =
let size = document.getElementById('variationDropdown-size');
size.dispatchEvent(new Event('change', {bubbles:true}));

Alexander

Apr 1, 2021, 5:29:46 AM4/1/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Thank you very much! Will try when I am at home.

Autofill Extension

Dec 31, 2021, 8:40:03 PM12/31/21
to Autofill Extension
Hi, it seems that this issue has been fixed in v10 (to be released soon):