So many profiles

Jonathan Peña

Oct 1, 2018, 2:44:11 PM10/1/18
to chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I actually working with the extension, i used to fill the system of my work, i am really happy but i have a problem with the number of profiles i have and the time for scroling until the profile i need

I dont really kwon if you can do something, i ll try anything (even open two autofiills extensions )

regards!

--

Jonathan Peña

Fletes México Carga Express

SERVICIO AL CLIENTE

Jonath...@fletes-mexico.com.mx

Móvil: 811 94 15 031

Atención al Cliente
01 800 874 2000
Facebook

Tomás Fernández 7930 408 Campestre Juárez, Cd. Juárez, Chih., 32460

thdoan

Oct 2, 2018, 3:52:31 PM10/2/18
to Autofill Chrome Extension
I'm working on another extension that will allow you to execute any command from the keyboard. This extension will have built-in support for Autofill, so you will be able to execute any profile pressing hotkey, then type "autofill <profile name>".

Stay tuned...