Help needed with debates: Inconceivable Complexity, YEC vs million of years, Creation of "Races"

Sandra Edwards

Apr 24, 2014, 8:41:47 AM4/24/14
to chris...@googlegroups.com
A very learned and gracious atheist I met on twitter has set up a debate channel that he and I have used to share our positions. Hundreds of people have viewed them, but nobody has commented on any of them. Dave known as mabus on the debate site and @davestewart4444 on twitter. I'm playdoughpoem on both.

I'd appreciate information and direction, as he currently has the last post on all of them, and will be writing an essay on stratification, how the rock layers we see got there. I support the Answers in Genesis teaching of Catastrophic Plate Tectonics and Noah's flood, he of course insists on the "scientific proof" of millions of layers over millions of years.

You can reply here, directly to theplayd...@gmail.com, in reply to the corresponding posts on my blog www.theplaydoughpoem.com, or contact me on twitter, @playdoughpoem. THANKS!