:)

Skip to the first unread message

Josep...@aol.com

5 Feb 2014, 11:39:0305/02/2014

:)
by Joseph Y. Lee
1 Corinthians 10:31, Psalms 37:4

My wife: Why are you sad and unhappy?
I said: I have no job... :(
My wife: I thought you have a job! You are working for Jesus!
I smiled. :)

Piotr Lewandowski

11 Feb 2014, 09:12:4611/02/2014
to chris...@googlegroups.com
so true...will continue to pray for you. yours is Christ, piotr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XyNseXdd260   John 3:3  Yeshua answered and said to him: "Timeless truth I am telling you: if a person is not born again, it is impossible for that one to see the Kingdom of God."

Tuli Angula

11 Feb 2014, 10:03:4411/02/2014
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Dear Joseph ,,

Your cry is heard,, but especially in heaven,, as soon as I read your message I have relieve myself from the depression I had of unemployment,, I had been unemployed for about 4 years now,, and have been praying and still continue to pray that with God's time I will find a job.

Don't give up hope,, because God's timing  is the best,  soon he will give you the fruit of the womb, and you and your wife will enjoy parenthood ,

I will continue pray for you, In Jesus's name

Yours in Christ :

Tulipeniomake.

Jeackel Betil

19 Feb 2014, 00:21:0119/02/2014
to chris...@googlegroups.com
just continue to believe that God will do the great things in our life...

Jeackel M. Betil
Management Information System at MBTC
Ecoland, Davao City
+63 9357828973/ 082-299-2578
('If you ask anything in my Name...I will do it, John 14:14)