[Christian Unity] Moving to Wordpress!

Alan

Feb 6, 2010, 2:10:28 PM2/6/10
to christi...@googlegroups.com
I have been blogging on Blogger for years (and publishing via FTP to my personal domain.) Within a few weeks, Blogger will be turning off FTP publishing. So I’m in the process of migrating to WordPress.

I have redirected my domain "christianunityblog.net" to the new Wordpress blog. I will keep the old content here at http://rouses.net/blog/ since the search engines often bring people in through that URL, and many of the articles are cross-linked using the rouses.net/blog/ address.

However, new content will go only to Wordpress at christianuntityblog.net beginning now.

If you've been accessing my blog through http://rouses.net/blog/, please update your links to http://christianunityblog.net. Thanks!

--
Posted By Alan to Christian Unity at 2/06/2010 11:06:00 AM