Re: Fw:

Peech...@aol.com

Jun 18, 2008, 10:05:31 PM6/18/08
to flag...@yahoo.com, scrap...@totelcsi.net, Sylvi...@aol.com, haywir...@yahoo.com, Christians-of-Nowa...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 6/18/08 7:32:41 PM Central Daylight Time, flag...@yahoo.com writes:

Subj:Fw:
Date:6/18/08 7:32:41 PM Central Daylight Time
From:flag...@yahoo.com
To:ch...@ckt.net
Sent from the Internet

From: Chris Cook <ch...@ckt.net>
Subject: Fw:
To: "Jill Palone" <jillp...@gmail.com>, "Erin and Ryan" <twoquir...@aol.com>, "Donna & Gary Johnson" <gdjohns...@yahoo.com>, "Dennis and Peggy" <dw...@tvecwb.com>, "Dave & Barbara Cook" <dbc...@terraworld.net>, "Darrin Dale Cook" <darri...@sbcglobal.net>, "Dale Brooks" <flag...@yahoo.com>, "Connie Thomas" <thomas...@ckt.net>, "cindy shomber" <rcsh...@ckt.net>, "Carey Dougan" <carey...@gmail.com>, "Amy Lou Hough" <amylo...@cox.net>
Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 2:40 AM

----- Original Message ----- From: Megan Jabben
To: Abby Brookover ; Ashleigh Thompson ; ashley tatman ; beth caresio ; carolyn lapota ; Christine Cook ; dawn jones ; debbie miller ; donna manley ; Kylee Stallsmith ; lauren wiley ; Marc and Susan Rea ; Nicole Rickner ; nurseh...@yahoo.com ; robyn magill ; taylor ; Toni Jabben
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:19 PM

Hello everyone. I was asked by a very special person to help a teacher
who is using an e-mail prayer as part of her religion class.Please send this
back to me. (You'll see why.) There is nothing attached. Just send this to eleven people.
Prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. 'May today there be peace
within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to
be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of
faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the
love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a
child of God. Let his presence settle into your bones, and allow your
soul the freedom to sing , dance, praise and love. It is there for
each and every one of us.' Now, send this t o 11 people within the
next 5 minutes and remember to send this back...! I count as 1. You'll
see why. Suggestion: copy and paste, rather than forward

Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback. Search Now!

Checked by AVG.