Fwd: Fw: Fw: Absolutely Beautiful!!!! I scored 100!!!

1 view

Peech...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2008, 5:45:13 PM9/19/08
to AJM...@aol.com, Christians-of-Nowa...@googlegroups.com, deanc...@hotmail.com, Debr...@aol.com, flag...@yahoo.com, peeb...@cox.net, SEV...@cccok.com, Sylvi...@aol.com
In a message dated 9/18/2008 9:25:38 AM Central Daylight Time, scrap...@totelcsi.net writes:

----- Original Message -----
From: Wendt
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:43 PM
Subject: Fw: Fw: Absolutely Beautiful!!!! I scored 100!!!

These pictures remind me of the beautiful pictures that used to be in our Sunday School Lesson books

when I was a little girl.

I am not ashamed!!

He is the only one that can save this country and they want Him
removed from the government. Our great nation will not stand if we delete
Him from all aspects of our government as the atheists want.

This Is The 'Jesus Test'...!!

This is an easy test in which you score 100 or zero.
Your choice. If you aren't ashamed to do this,
please follow the directions.

Jesus said: 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father.'

Not ashamed? Then pass this on. But.... Only if you mean it

Yes, I do Love God. He is my source of existence and Savior.
He keeps me functioning each and everyday.

'Without Him, I will be nothing. Without Him, I am nothing.
With Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.' Phil 4:13

This is the simplest of tests. If you Love God and are not ashamed of
all the marvelous things He has done for you, then send this to ten people.

!

Get more from your digital life. Find out how.

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.

Looking for spoilers and reviews on the new TV season? Get AOL's ultimate guide to fall TV.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies of the original message.

image013.gif
image009.jpg
image010.jpg
image011.jpg