Fwd: Fw: Oklahoma Department of Disabilities

Peech...@aol.com

Oct 3, 2008, 12:39:39 AM10/3/08
to AJM...@aol.com, Christians-of-Nowa...@googlegroups.com, cynder...@aol.com, david_b...@yahoo.com, deanc...@hotmail.com, scrap...@totelcsi.net, SEV...@cccok.com, Sylvi...@aol.com, peeb...@cox.net
In a message dated 9/28/2008 10:02:30 PM Central Daylight Time, flag...@yahoo.com writes:

--- On Sat, 9/27/08, linda bradshaw <nonni...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: linda bradshaw <nonni...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Oklahoma Department of Disabilities
To: "nancy martin" <nlmar...@yahoo.com>, flag...@yahoo.com, "dianna martin" <Mdiann...@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 9:31 PM

--- On Sat, 9/27/08, Steve&Dawn Tatum <sndt...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
From: Steve&Dawn Tatum <sndt...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Bev" <bba...@nowataps.k12.ok.us>, "Brandi" <anthon...@cableone.net>, "Jimmy/Amber" <Jimmyn...@yahoo.com>, "JoJo" <Sandra_...@yahoo.com>, "Lori G" <LoriRa...@aol.com>, "Melody" <mel...@wildblue.net>, "Mom" <nonni...@yahoo.com>, "Sherry C home" <campbell...@yahoo.com>, "Steven Work" <steve...@centrilift.com>, "Tracie" <twoolf...@hotmail.com>
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 8:40 AM

I checked this on snopes...THIS IS TRUE.....this has even been on America's Most Wanted.....This child has been missing since 5/2006

IF YOUR CHILD WAS MISSING WOULDN'T YOU PRAY THAT EVERYONE PASSED THIS EMAIL ON! DO THE RIGHT THING AND LOOK AND FORWARD!

Missing Girl from North Dakota! You never know where this email could end up and I'm not going to stop passing this one around if it means a little girl can be found!

Please spread this picture far and wide... You just never know.

Reachelle Marie Smith, Birth date: 9/10/02. Answers to Peanut.

BEFORE YOU SKIP THIS, LOOK AT THE CHILD. DO IT AGAIN. NOW SEND IT TO ALL IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK. IT TAKES 10 SECONDS. PEOPLE ARE MISSING HER AND SHE WANTS TO BE HOME. DO SOMETHING GOOD.

Sue & Barry Wilcox
(406) 961-4064

image001.jpg