Introducing the Bible in one year accountability program - 2023

Christian Living

Dec 21, 2022, 3:01:13 PM12/21/22
to Christian Living
We are grateful to God for the mercies he has should us.

We're trusting God will help us however feeble we may seem.
We are believing God to strengthen us even when we have failed countless times.
We still believe the days of revival are possible.

We are looking forward to days we would do great things with and for God.
We understand that every one of us has a unique call upon our lives and we trust God to help us work in that dimension.
We want to be more intentional and committed to our Christian growth as young professionals.

Sometimes what you need to win is someone who is willing to go with you. Like Deborah and Barak.
Some of us draw strength from others and there is nothing wrong with that.

In view of the above, we would be starting an accountability program by the grace of God.
The idea may not be well-formed at the start, but God will perfect it.
The aim is to get us more in contact with the Bible and spiritual exercise trusting the Holy Spirit to do His work.
It is also to keep the heart warm and rekindle some fires through mutual fellowship.

Let's willing take part as I do believe it's for the best.
I pray God will help us to get to our desired destination.

More on this coming soon.

lekiap...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2022, 5:35:18 AM12/22/22
to Christian Living