People

Anita Kobenko

Nov 19, 2013, 8:11:53 PM11/19/13
to christia...@googlegroups.com

Why do people forget? Forget, the love of God.
Why do they fall? fall back into their sinful lives.
What is so attractive in this world that pulls us in?
Don't we remember the pain an guilt it gives us?
 We understand it hurts God, yet we do it anyway.
We want to do everything for God yet we slip
away right before we get a chance to. So what
brings us back to Christ? Is it not the love of Him,
and the freedom He brought through the shedding
 of His blood that washed away all our sins and
 left us spotless an perfect before Him? Do not
forget the promise He left us if we serve Him,
and that is eternal life with Him forever and ever.

Carl

Nov 20, 2013, 7:24:48 PM11/20/13
to christia...@googlegroups.com
Excellent;