Mind Set of Achievement, Grandeur and Greatness

astonish designs

Apr 10, 2008, 10:57:39 PM4/10/08
to lavender...@googlegroups.com, Christia...@googlegroups.com, Tom-Felt...@googlegroups.com, KPa...@googlegroups.com, Nutters-for...@googlegroups.com, Moon...@googlegroups.com, Sewickl...@googlegroups.com, BloggersC...@googlegroups.com, Mephis...@googlegroups.com

Have your ever tried bringing your vision in life to more than just a vision? Ever wondered how it would feel to stand on your achievement that you have envisioned for far too long? In bringing your vision in life to life, one must not only be satisfied by simple pleasure of life. One must have a mind set of achievement, grandeur and greatness and not hopelessness.

But bringing our vision in life to reality does take out a lot of us. It requires us to do a lot of hard work, put a lot of determination, and make sacrifices if needed to accomplish our vision in life. But our hardships and sacrifices are all worth it after we have tasted our accomplishment in achieving our vision in life. Much as what the book Bring Your Vision to Life.

Bring you Vision to life is a book that tackles the issue about our vision in life. It challenges us to see our vision in life as a challenge that draws us to choose from what matters most, oneself or the world around us?

The book brings its readers to examine and to see what is their God given desires, to see their true vision in life. Step by step, the book takes its readers through the process of how to make it all happen and how to make our vision in life a reality.

This book is not for the person who wants to live the routines just waiting for life to happen, or the person who goes randomly from event to event. It is a book that calls us to be at our best and challenges us to step out with God and make a positive change in the world, the practical way. Throughout the book you'll find simple basic principles related to your vision in life, as well as career building goals.

If your want to know more about the book Bring Your Vision to Life, then visit www.visiontolife.org. for more details.