Character 'posters' in schools

Sean Bird

Apr 7, 2014, 12:44:03 PM4/7/14
to christian-mathe...@googlegroups.com
Does your school have a poster or banner that encourages character?
Attached are two example that I've come across recently. One was from a school in VA (see attached), the other in NC (the Honesty banner at this link).
It would be great if others could share the posters at their schools or schools they visit. Just add yours on this google doc (or email them to the group).

I would imagine that many of these posters can serve as a quality conversation starter.
IMG_20140321_081439.jpg
IMG_20140321_081425.jpg
IMG_20140321_081412.jpg

Ray Fox

Apr 7, 2014, 12:53:09 PM4/7/14
to christian-mathe...@googlegroups.com
Wow! I love it, what a great idea.
Thanks for sharing.

When I interviewed, my principal had a Bible on her desk.
I did the same...generated some great one on one discussions.
Another teacher wore christian T-shirts.
I used the determinate (bc-ad to discuss Before Christ and Year of our Lord (AD).

Sent from Gmail Mobile