Welcome new member to join Christian Mathematics Teachers

Sean Bird

Jan 2, 2017, 9:01:34 PM1/2/17
to christian-mathe...@googlegroups.com
Granted the group is called Christian Mathematics Teachers, but what are people teaching this year?

I'm teaching
- calculus
- algebra-based physics
- calc-based AP physics C
- chemistry
- intro to engineering

We recently had a new member join the group. While I was looking at the members I modified the "delivery" type. Many people who were added in the past were in the default "no mail." I changed it to all mail. Based on the frequency of past posts, your email box should not be too inundated.

Message from Tammy Kramer

I began teaching in 1987. I have taught public and private middle school, high shoool, and college level classes. I am currently one of two faith filled teachers in our building. It would be good to interact with other like minded teachers.

--
Sean Bird
Covenant Christian High School

Tammy Kramer

Jan 3, 2017, 5:51:33 PM1/3/17
to Christian Mathematics Teachers
This year, I teach a college ready math class, consumer math and business math.