www.GodandMath.com

Josh Wilkerson

Jul 25, 2015, 2:54:54 PM7/25/15
to Christian Mathematics Teachers
People in this group may be interested in the site that I run: www.GodandMath.com. It included a resource page for integrating faith into mathematics courses. I am also always looking for guest contributions. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or are interested in contributing.

I also highly recommend checking out acmsonline.org if you haven't. Their book "Math through the Eyes of Faith" is far and away the best resource on the topic that I have come across.

Thanks.

Sean Bird

Jul 25, 2015, 8:35:46 PM7/25/15
to christian-mathe...@googlegroups.com

Josh,
It was great meeting you at the AP conference. I thought it was interesting that the closing plenary session about a program to incorporate service learning into AP courses was similar to your session "Serving the Community through Statistics"
There are a few presentations a have at ACMS at covenantchristian.org/bird in the student presentation section -bottom.

-Sean Bird