Encouragement from students

Sean Bird

Mar 21, 2014, 10:56:43 AM3/21/14
Hebrews 10:24  (ESV) "And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works"
                        (NLT) "Think of ways to encourage one another to outbursts of love and good deeds."

Have you ever had a student who was a great encouragement? Tell us how you were encouraged by them.

A friend of mine from Illinois just joined the group. We know someone in common who I'll call Jenny, because that was the name I knew her by in my Calculus class. She was a delight. Just by her actions and attitude you could tell that she had a relationship with Christ. The class didn't always come easy for her, but she worked hard (and did amazingly well). She was a bicycle accident her senior year. She glorified God through adversity.

One of my first years teaching at Covenant I had a student who would send a daily email to everyone she knew (unless they opted out). Laura's emails were generally simply a passage of Scripture. I was reminded of her when starting this group.

Let me also invite you to "think of ways to encourage one another." Any ideas?
--
Sean Bird
Covenant Christian High School