Re: [ ✝ ] praying for colleague

Sean Bird

Sep 9, 2015, 8:01:37 AM9/9/15
to christian-mathe...@googlegroups.com
Praying.
 - Peace from the Prince of Peace
 - comfort
 - healing

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Heidi Rudolph <hrud...@orangecsd.org> wrote:

QED~~

I do need to ask for prayers for a colleague who just miscarried on her first pregnancy.  :(

Elizabeth Pugliese

Sep 9, 2015, 10:43:01 AM9/9/15
to christian-mathe...@googlegroups.com
Heidi,
I'm praying for your friend.

Everyone,
I hope you have an amazing school year. Here's a prayer we share with our youth group.

A Student’s Prayer
Christ my Lord, the Giver of light and wisdom, who opened the eyes of the blind man and transformed the fishermen into wise heralds and teachers of the gospel through the coming of the Holy Spirit, shine also in my mind the light of the grace of the Holy Spirit. Grant me discernment, understanding and wisdom in learning. Enable me to complete my assignments and to abound in every good work, for to You I give honor and glory. Amen

Excerpt From: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America. “My Orthodox Prayer Book.” Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, 2012-06-22. iBooks.

Sent from my iPhone

Ray Fox

Sep 9, 2015, 8:03:26 PM9/9/15
to christian-mathe...@googlegroups.com