LightRevealer

Aug 13, 2010, 9:43:03 AM8/13/10
to Christian Magick
ROMANS 1:21-23.
"For when they KNEW The Creator, they worshiped The Creator not as The
Creator,
neither were they thankful: but became vain in their imaginations, and
their foolish hearts
were darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible Creator, into an image
like that of corruptible
man, 'and birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things'."

ISAIAH 34/SO-CALLED "MYTHOLOGICAL" BEINGS
vs 7, "And the 'unicorns' will come with them ..."

vs 14, " ... and the 'satyr' shall cry to his own ..."

READ RUTH MONTGOMERY's "THE WORLD BEFORE"