Anthony Silva

Aug 13, 2010, 8:58:18 AM8/13/10
to christian-magic...@googlegroups.com

Subject: PYRAMID POWER, SOURCE AND EFFECTS ON HUMAN NATURE

FRIENDS,

 As I read a book once on the differences in Male and Female nature and personality.
(I wish I remembered the author's name to give credit where credit is due). A
psychologist described these differences using a triangle.

 I don't know if this man had metaphysical knowledge. But this seemed to put a lot of
things into perspective for me. As I tend to see spiritual symbolism in scientific ways.

 The number 12 symbolizing 12 vortexes, spirals of energy at work on Our World. 7
symbolizing Light. The six primary colors that Light breaks down into through the prism,
or water vapor in a rainbow. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet. Seven being
the Higher octave of Light, (those six combined), white or clear light. And 3 symbolizing
Pyramid Power.

 A triangle on a flat piece of paper does not accurately describe Pyramid Power. As a
pyramid has a base shaped like a square. Rising to a point.

 Not let's suppose the Universe is actually a globe/sphere shape. No harder to understand
then that it is composed of layers on top of each other. The most common form in the
Universe is the sphere shape. From stars and planets, to countless particles, (inside of atoms),
that create matter.

 Now if the Center of Reality existed within a globe shape? And the Lifeforce flowed from a
Source of Life within the center? It would flow outward in a pyramid form would it not?

 So the Outflowing/Passive, (Feminine), aspect of the Lifeforce. Would flow out from the
Source in an expansive way according to the square base of the pyramid. Giving predominantly
Feminine humans abilities like multitasking. (Being able to watch TV and listen to someone talking
at the same time).

 Where the Inflowing/Aggressive, (Masculine), aspect would be more direct like the point of the
pyramid. Causing predominantly Masculine humans to be more focused on one thing at a time.

 But just as these two aspects also come together and work in harmony to sustain the different
realities. (Keep them in existence). Humans must learn to balance these things within us. The Left
and Right hemispheres of the brain, through metaphysical exercises. To be fully human.

Anthony Silva
USA