Anthony Silva

Aug 13, 2010, 8:59:17 AM8/13/10
to christian-magic...@googlegroups.com

Subject: CLARIFICATION OF, AND PROPOSING NEW VIEWS ON THE CONCEPTS OF THE MASCULINE AND FEMININE

FRIENDS,

 I know religious symbology puts some people off. Though it helps many to
understand what I'm trying to express. As well as the use of certain words
over and over and over. Which grate on the nerves.

 Like "values", coming from certain types we know are unethical by necessity,
in order to promote themselves in their chosen field of endeavor. Please share
with me your views on how I may better express myself in order to reach the
most people.

COMMENTARY FOLLOWS

Thank you,
Anthony Silva
world...@live.com

Subject: CLARIFICATION OF, AND PROPOSING NEW VIEWS ON CONCEPTS OF THE MASCULINE AND FEMININE

FRIENDS,

 I appear to have ruffled a few feathers with my recent commentaries in regard to the spiritual concepts of the
Masculine and Feminine. So please allow me to clarify my views on this. And propose some new ones.

 Again. All of Our soul/spirits live as both Males and Females. Not just reincarnating back into this reality to gain a
full range of experiences. But throughout our Ascension up the different planes of reality till reunion with Our Creator.

 My understanding of the Triune God concept in many Faiths. The Godhead, or Trinity. Is that the Father,
(patriarchal term), represents the Creator, who is Complete. Holy, (Whole). The Word/Son/Christ Consciousness.
Represents the Masculine aspect of the Lifeforce sent out by the Creator, turning around and reuniting with the
Creator. And the Holy Spirit represents the Feminine aspect, which begins with the Creator, and flows outward
to create and sustain Creation.

 The concept of being Holy, (Whole). Having the proper balance in our soul/spirit. To be able to travel freely up
and down through the planes of existence like the angels.

 Now Our ego minds understand these two aspects of the Lifeforce as being Masculine and Feminine. But in reality
they are neutral. They just exist.

 Though the Outflowing/Feminine aspect begins with the Source of Life We call God. It flows away from the Source.
So Traditionally it is considered negative/separation/ending in death.

 And though the Inflowing/Masculine aspect may be "all out there". It turns the Lifeforce around and flows back to
the Source. Traditionally being positive/reunion/ending in life.

 Traditionally, the Feminine comes from outside of Our World, flowing to Us. While the Masculine starts within the
Magnetic Center of Our Planet, and flows outward. The Feminine coming from outside of our Solar System, flowing
to it. The Masculine beginning within the Magnetic Center of Our solar System, the Sun, and flowing outward. Thus
the symbolism of Venus being Feminine, and Mars being Masculine.

 Are you following me on this? Draw a picture of Our Solar System on a piece of paper. With arrows pointing in opposite
directions from the Earth. The one pointing out of the Solar System label Masculine. The one pointing in toward the Sun,
Feminine. Does it look clearer now?

 Venus is on the side of the Earth where the aspect of the Lifeforce We call the Feminine is moving toward the center of
the Solar System. Mars is on the side where the Masculine is moving away from the center. Thus, Venus represents
Women, and Mars Men.

 Though the Creative Forces at Our level/reality dictate that opposites attract, positive to negative. And likes repel, positive
from positive, negative from negative. In order to sustain, "keep" Our reality in existence. On the Larger Scale, likes attract,
and opposites repel.

 So Our soul/spirits are literally being pulled apart by the Larger, Stronger forces at work. Causing humans to take on
characteristics of these two aspects. Thus, becoming predominantly Masculine, or predominantly Feminine.

 According to the pushing and pulling taking place, and energies working within their own personal being. That are taken
on at the moment of birth, to make one fully human. (After being in the protection of the Mother's womb/body/spirit). You
see?

 Therefore, a Female can be Predominantly Masculine. And a Man, predominantly Feminine. This doesn't necessarily mean gay
or lesbian. Though many feel as if they are, and succumb to a material/sexual expression of this.

 Which some gay and lesbian people are comfortable with. And some are trouble by. As sexual expression is not a mandatory
aspect of it. (I'll probably make somebody mad here too). Oh well.

 I propose we stop using terms and symbols which offend and create division between Men and Women. "Primitive" symbols
relating to sexual organs. Words like Masculine and Feminine, positive and negative. As both the aspects of the Lifeforce are
Positive. In that one could not exist without the other. And use terms like the Outflowing, and Inflowing.

 The Creative Forces at Our most solid dimensional level have a very profound effect on Our Bodies, Minds, and Spirits. The
"best" We can hope to do therefore. Is learn to be flexible.

 Using the Aggressive/Inflowing, (Masculine) aspect when trying to get ahead in Our necessarily competitive Society. Or if
someone is trying to bully, or harass Us. And take control.

 And use the Passive/Outflowing, (Feminine) when trying to relax. Or deal with situations involving Our Loved Ones. Giving in
a little and giving up some of the control.

 For Well Being We can use Metaphysical exercises like visualization. Seeing something in Our Minds' Eye. Like We "see"
pictures in our minds eye when remembering. And "feeling" it take place within Our Being using our sense of feeling. Like
filling up Our being with the Light of Our Creator.

 I feel the Serenity Prayer is an excellent affirmation for balancing the Masculine and Feminine within us. THE SERENITY
PRAYER. "God, (or if you prefer just), Grant Me the Serenity, to accept the things I cannot change. The Courage to change
the things that I can. And the Wisdom to know the difference."

Anthony Silva
USA