Black British Music: Sacred and Secular Study Day (25 March 2023): registration open (free event)

Monique Ingalls

Dec 15, 2022, 12:19:40 PM12/15/22
to christian-congr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 'Black British Music: Sacred and Secular' Study Day, taking place on 25 March 2023 at the University of Bristol (UK). This event is free, and for those who can't attend in person, there will be livestreaming of keynotes. (Links will be provided on the website closer to the time.) You can register via the Eventbrite link below:

Please visit our website for a full schedule, along with information about travel and accommodations:

We would appreciate your forwarding this message to relevant lists and anyone who might be interested in attending. We look forward to welcoming many of you to Bristol in March!

Best regards,
The BBM Organising Committee,

Dulcie Dixon McKenzie
Natalie Hyacinth
Monique Ingalls
Justin Williams
Matthew Williams

--
Associate Professor of Music
Director of Research and Graduate Programs, Church Music