Chocolatey Licensed Extension (v6.1.3 and v5.0.6) is now available

Kim J. Nordmo

Feb 21, 2024, 8:55:54 AMFeb 21
to chocolate...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We have just released a bug fix for Chocolatey Licensed Extension. This includes a fix to address users having problems installing packages through Chocolatey GUI and the Background Service (Chocolatey Agent). We recommend that you update to the latest versions when you can.

In line with our support commitments, this bug fix has been back ported to the previously supported version of Chocolatey Licensed Extension.

For the full release notes, use the links below to take you to our documentation website.

Thanks

--

Kim J. Nordmo
Chocolatey Software