Chocolatey Licensed Extension (v6.1.2 and v5.0.5) and Chocolatey Agent (v2.1.2 and v1.1.4) Releases

Gary Ewan Park

Jan 31, 2024, 6:34:51 AMJan 31
to chocolate...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We have just released some bug fix releases for both Chocolatey Licensed Extension and Chocolatey Agent.  This includes a security related bug fix.  We recommend that you update to the latest versions for both packages when you can.

In line with our support commitments, these bug fixes have been back ported to the previously supported versions of both Chocolatey Licensed Extension and Chocolatey Agent.

For the full release notes, use the links below to take you to your docs website.

Thanks

--
Gary Ewan Park
Chocolatey Software, Inc.