SQL-Articles >> Indirect Checkpoint – SQL Server 2012

SQL-Articles

Jul 9, 2013, 12:23:37 AM7/9/13
to kvs...@indiamvps.net

SQL-Articles >> Indirect Checkpoint – SQL Server 2012

Indirect Checkpoint – SQL Server 2012

I noticed an interesting feature that’s released with SQL Server 2012. In this version now you can set recovery time at database level. In other words now you can set when checkpoint should happen to a database which directly relates to the recovery time of the database. Before stepping into further I would like to [...]
You are subscribed to email updates from SQL-Articles
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google