SQL-Articles >> SQL 2012 DTA Engine Crashes on Windows 8

SQL-Articles

Dec 18, 2012, 11:12:36 PM12/18/12
to kvs...@indiamvps.net

SQL-Articles >> SQL 2012 DTA Engine Crashes on Windows 8

SQL 2012 DTA Engine Crashes on Windows 8

Question: Some time back I wrote an article on the new feature that’s added to SQL Server 2012 DTA (database tuning advisor). I have installed SQL Server 2012 on Windows 8 operating system. When I started testing plan cache analysis using DTA , it crashes abruptly with the error message below Level    Date and Time    [...]

December 2012 UG Presentation Material

This time Ram has covered the UG! All of them have learned something on SQL internals especially on the SQLOS part. Please rate the session in the link below. It will help us to improve better. http://speakerrate.com/talks/19071-sqlos-basics# Download the presentations from the link below SQLOS Basis by RamKumar Happy Christmas and Happy New year, a [...]
You are subscribed to email updates from SQL-Articles
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google