SQL-Articles >> September 2013 UG Meet

1 view

SQL-Articles

Sep 11, 2013, 12:29:50 AM9/11/13
to kvs...@indiamvps.net

SQL-Articles >> September 2013 UG Meet

September 2013 UG Meet

I was happy to inform you that finally we are back on track for September month user group meeting. Last month we got stuck up with so many things and one of the reason we aren’t able to proceed is that we got attacked and this site is almost down for 5 days.. It took […]
You are subscribed to email updates from SQL-Articles
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google

mahalingam moorthy

Sep 11, 2013, 2:02:44 AM9/11/13
to chns...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I could not submit my request in the log in console. kindly verify and let us know. Thanks.

regards,
m.mahalingam