SQL-Articles >> Find Indexed column details in a database

1 view

SQL-Articles

Dec 30, 2012, 11:08:02 PM12/30/12
to kvs...@indiamvps.net

SQL-Articles >> Find Indexed column details in a database

Find Indexed column details in a database

I was looking for a script to find out the indexed column details as part of our migration. I tried to use sp_helpindex however it requires a object name which means you can find details for only one table at a time. My requirement is to get details about all indexed columns across the database [...]
You are subscribed to email updates from SQL-Articles
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google