SQL-Articles >> sys.dm_db_stats_properties DMV

SQL-Articles

Nov 24, 2012, 11:04:32 PM11/24/12
to kvs...@indiamvps.net

SQL-Articles >> sys.dm_db_stats_properties DMV

sys.dm_db_stats_properties DMV

Service pack 1 for SQL Server 2012 has been released on 9th Nov 2012. It took couple of weeks for me to install it in our servers. Before I settle down I got another notification from Microsoft that Cumulative Update 1 has been released for SP1. So I started analyzing what they missed major in [...]

You are subscribed to email updates from SQL-Articles
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google