Linode Job Fair - Haddonfield May 7,8

Gerald D. Neale

May 7, 2015, 10:14:24 AM5/7/15
to ch...@googlegroups.com

Linode Is Holding Its First Job Fair!

April 29, 2015 3:03 pm
On May 7th and 8th, Linode will be hosting a job fair at our Kings Hall location in Haddonfield, NJ (literally, minutes outside of Philadelphia). We aim to hire as many as 10 Customer Support personnel immediately, with a goal of an additional 25 by year end.
Who are we looking for? People with a passion for Linux, who have the ability to troubleshoot problems, and have a strong desire to help our customers. Customer Support has the most contact with our customers, so we have high standards for this position. You must be able to write well, converse professionally on the phone, and, as Rudyard Kipling sagely advised,”keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you.”