April 7th CHLUG Meeting

David A. Harding

Mar 26, 2012, 4:50:53 PM3/26/12
to CHLUG
Hey All,

The next CHLUG meeting will be 19:00 (7:00 PM) Saturday April 7th at
Jersey Java in Haddonfield. Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll
to select the date.

The topic will be general conversation, but to get things started, we
encourage everyone to bring their favorite open source cell phone or
tablet app. Curmudgeons who don't own modern touchscreen devices are
welcome to mock our fancy boondongles and tell us how computing has gone
soft ever since people stopped programming in assembly.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to respond to this message
either on-list or to me privately. See you in two Saturdays!

Jeresy Java details:

140 North Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ, 08033–2306

Street parking on Redman Ave
Public transit at Haddonfield PATCO station

More details:

http://wiki.dtrt.org/CHLUG/Jersey_Java/

**Please bring some money to buy food or beverages. It's free
software, not freeloading.**

-Dave
--
David A. Harding http://dtrt.org/