Chisel Generated AXI4 limitations

derik Veliz

Jan 28, 2021, 11:52:45 AM1/28/21
to chisel-users
Hi, I'm using a formal tool to look over a DDR4 AXI4 interface that is generated by Chisel code. I'm getting violations with the WSTRB and 4K boundary limits in this interface and a few other AXI4 interfaces. I know Chisel doesn't generate a fully implemented AXI4 so I was wondering if these type of violations were to be expected? Thank you.

Kevin Laeufer

Jan 28, 2021, 12:29:33 PM1/28/21
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Derik,

Sounds like there might be a bug in the AXI RTL you are using.
I would recommend filing an issue with the RTL authors. If you attach
some of the failing traces to the issue, that might also be helpful.

Regards,
Kevin