Workshop on verification with Chisel and UVM

Martin Schoeberl

Oct 26, 2020, 9:19:38 AM10/26/20
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

we will finalize our small project "High-Level Design and Verification of Digital Systems” with an online workshop on Friday 30 October, 14:00-16:00 (CEST). Therefore, we would like to invite you to participate. The workshop is open to the public, so feel free to forward this invitation.

Find the workshop info here, with a program, and a Zoom link:

Cheers,
Martin

Hogege NaN

Oct 27, 2020, 8:28:25 AM10/27/20
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin-san,

Is it ok to tweet about this event?

Best,
S.Takano

Rashid Meras

Oct 30, 2020, 8:13:47 AM10/30/20
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is this session happening today? I couldn't find anyone in the zoom meeting.
Can you please let me know?

Thanks,
Rashid

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020, 19:03 Martin Schoeberl <mar...@jopdesign.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (mar...@jopdesign.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

Martin Schoeberl

Oct 30, 2020, 12:32:20 PM10/30/20
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rashid,

sorry that I missed your email. I hope you found to join us 45’ minutes later.

Cheers,
Martin

Martin Schoeberl

Nov 2, 2020, 8:29:36 AM11/2/20
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Takano,

sorry that I missed that email. Yes, it would be ok, but too late.

Next time,
Martin

Adam Izraelevitz

Nov 2, 2020, 2:18:43 PM11/2/20
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Martin, were the talks recorded?

Martin Schoeberl

Nov 2, 2020, 6:11:00 PM11/2/20
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
No, sorry. Current situation on privacy concerns makes it too complicated to record presentations. However, the slides are online. And we plan to produce a technical report. We will share that info.

Cheers,
Martin

Message has been deleted

Gong Engineer

Mar 4, 2021, 9:52:22 AM3/4/21
to chisel-users
Hi, What's your plan after this project. Will you continue to build a complete verification instrument for chisel?

Bradley Geden

Mar 4, 2021, 12:14:46 PM3/4/21
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for posting the presentations from the workshop. The link on the page to the presentations did not work (404). Would it be possible to repost these and share the link?

On Mar 4, 2021, at 06:52, Gong Engineer <gongt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, What's your plan after this project. Will you continue to build a complete verification instrument for chisel?

Martin Schoeberl

Mar 17, 2021, 8:56:50 AM3/17/21
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gong,

yes, we where continuing to work on the project and have a first prototype available:

It is also published on Maven.

We also did a technical report at https://arxiv.org/abs/2102.13460

Currently the development is a bit slow, but we hope to pick the work up soon.

Cheers,
Martin

Martin Schoeberl

Mar 17, 2021, 8:58:19 AM3/17/21